Peace Builder Award Nomination Form
Nominate an individual or group who has contributed to conflict resolution, considering these categories:
Healthcare • Volunteer • Arts • Public Servant • Community Member • Youth • Education • Organization/Business
The selection committee is looking for nominees (individuals, groups, or projects) who have contributed to peace building in one or more of the following ways:
- Creatively resolving a conflict
- Contributing to peaceful dispute resolution
- Promoting reconciliation/healing
- Building understanding between divergent people/groups
- Contributing to increased peace, collaboration, and trust
Please also note our nomination criteria:
- Nominee must live in Whatcom County
- Previous award winners will not be considered
How to make a nomination:
Complete the form below and click submit. You will receive confirmation within a week of submission. You may also download a printable Peace Builder Award Nomination Form and mail or deliver it to the WDRC.
Please respond to the questions thoroughly. Supporting materials, articles, and statements from others are welcome and may be submitted by email.
Nomination Deadline: August 10, 2018