A training series for past participants of conflict training programs, Tools for Tough Conversations provides practical tips on applying conflict de-escalation and communication skills at home, work or in the community. Each supportive learning session is designed to refresh you on key conflict awareness and assertiveness skills and provides ample practice time using scenarios, worksheets and group learning activities, all with the help of trained mediators & facilitators.
- Prepare for and Respond to Stress and Conflict: Conflict Awareness
- Learn to Listen Fully: Conflict De-escalation skills for improved listening
- Explore Biases and Opportunities for Inclusion: Inclusive engagement skills for active participation
- Practice Speaking Up When it Matters Most: There are moments of justice or duty when you must step up and speak
- Find Common Ground in Times of Difference
- Respond with Poise in Moments of Crisis: Working with crisis and surprise
Course fee: $20 per session or $80 for all 6 sessions. Register Here