Adult Conflict Resolution Education
The Whatcom Dispute Resolution Center offers a variety of conflict resolution and communication trainings. We have regularly scheduled community trainings open to all. We also offer custom trainings for organizations and businesses.
Click on any of the following classes to learn more:
- Understanding Conflict Workshop, offered quarterly
- Helping Children through Family Changes (required by the courts for divorcing parents), offered monthly
- Co-Parenting Communication
- Professional Mediation Training, offered each spring and fall
- Tools for Tough Conversations
- REACH Workshop: Exploring Equity and Cultural Humility
- Family Mediation Training (and other advanced mediator training), offered annually
Pre-registration is required for most classes; simply call 676-0122.
Workplace and Custom Professional Trainings
Businesses and organizations utilize our customized trainings to enhance their employees' communication and conflict resolution skills, increasing efficiency and morale in the workplace. Call today to get started!